Technic 1210 Spare Parts

Default Technic 1210 Spare Parts

Hi guys,

You may remember me from my previous post about technic repairs. I took your advice and went ahead and repaired my own before anyone elses.

However, when testing with a multimeter I was unable to identify any amount of voltage on parts OC201, IC101 Q201, X201, Q3, Q203. I am also unable to locate Q1 and S601.

I am unsure what to do other than buy a load of new parts - potentially wasting money.

It should be noted that the only thing working on both decks was the 45 light when turned on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much,

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanwilcox View Post
    Hi guys,

You may remember me from my previous post about technic repairs. I took your advice and went ahead and repaired my own before anyone elses.

However, when testing with a multimeter I was unable to identify any amount of voltage on parts OC201, IC101 Q201, X201, Q3, Q203. I am also unable to locate Q1 and S601.

I am unsure what to do other than buy a load of new parts - potentially wasting money.

It should be noted that the only thing working on both decks was the 45 light when turned on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much,

Jonathan

Hi guys, does anyone have any advice? Cheers