Help me choose used CD players
    Tech Convert

Default Help me choose used CD players

Hi folks,
    I decided to buy two used cdj's for "livingroom mixing" and when i have friends come over.
    After a search on the local "ebay" i made a list with the players i can afford. Can't decide which one to choose, the prices are pretty much the same with small differences.
    This is the list, please help me choose one:

Numark ndx 800
    Pioneer cdj 800
    Pioneer cdj 800 mk2
    Pioneer cdj 1000
    Pioneer cdj 1000 mk2
    Pioneer cdj 1000 mk3
    Pioneer cdj 400

Numard NDX400 is cheap enough that i can buy new with a little effort (is the 400 newer than the 800? The ndx 800 is not available new anywhere...)

The mixer will be bought separately at a later time, probably second hand too.

Out of this list, Id go with the CDJ400. This way, any of your friends that come over with music on a thumb drive will be able to play as well.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

If its just for casual mixing and you dont mind burning CD's (or already have CD's) the CDJ 1000 MK3 or Cdj 800mk2 are great, I am just more of a fan of the bigger jogs. Make sure you get good condition pair as there are a lot of beaten up ones floating about. Although the CDJ 400 probably makes more sense after saying all that :-).

Also in your budget is the Reloop RMP models. Go only for the 2.5 Alpha, 3 Alpha or 4 (if someone is selling cheap), they all take USB, CD and are midi ready if you want to go down that route later down the line?
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

Avoid models that only accept CD. You won't have the will to burn new CD's all the time, a lot of people made that mistake in last couple of years.
    Either save up for better models or CDJ400 in HID mode with software?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2