Do you like Paintball?

Default Do you like Paintball?

What can you say about this entertainment? What tips do you have?

Always aim center chest. Never freeze your paintballs. Always wear a mask. Paintballs are spherical, so keep in mind that there will be slight lift in travel while aiming.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I love paintball. My friends and I play together all the time. Recently, we bought a walkie-talkie here and realized that it is much cooler when you do not need to yell to hear each other. Therefore, if you are not playing alone, I strongly recommend buying or renting a walkie-talkie. It's so much more fun.

I used to play it a lot years ago but at some point my eyesight started to go down and now I wear glasses. It's not that comfortable to play paintball anymore when you have glasses.

Default re

I have been to several friendly meetings. I liked it at first, then I was shot in the arm from less than 7 feet. It really hurt .. My enthusiasm faded

Hello guys. I agree that paintball can be really good activity buy not for all people! Firstly all it depends on your likes and preferences, many people like other sports, for example it can be some active sport game like football. Just try this out and you will understand! This can also can help to relax and distract from problems!

Tech Convert

I love playing this game. We recently had a competition, and we took third place there. : w00t: