Live Streaming ( NO - Dj Booth output)

Question Live Streaming ( NO - Dj Booth output)

Hello guys!
    Before y'all start roasting me, please be aware that im a newbie in this industry.

Ok let's go to the point!

I want to start streaming my mixes with my [IPHONE] (mostly for facebook). I did found a few tutorials of how to make it happen , but all the tutorials are with proper mixers which has a [DJ BOOTH OUTPUT].
    Im currently using [DDJ-400] which hasnt got a booth output.....

Could anyone please be kind and drop me a list of what additional ( gear / wires / adapters ) do i need for streaming dj mixes with [DDJ-400 and IPHONE]

P.S If i did miss a tutorial somewhere, please drop me a link here.

Thank you!

Any class compliant USB audio interface and an OTG adapter will get you sorted. You can connect your DDj400 to the inputs and the outputs to your speakers. Then plug the usb to the otg adapter, which then plugs into your Iphone.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Any class compliant USB audio interface and an OTG adapter will get you sorted. You can connect your DDj400 to the inputs and the outputs to your speakers. Then plug the usb to the otg adapter, which then plugs into your Iphone.
    Do I need that 25dB adapter?
    Last edited by Simplee; 03-14-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplee View Post
    Do I need that 25dB adapter?
    I wouldn't recommend any solution that is utilizing a microphone or guitar input. Personally testing with Irig and other similar solutions has lead to lower audio quality with cuts on both the low end and higher ends of the frequency spectrum.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6