Will Pioneer even enable Rekordbox to Sync across two computers?
    Tech Wizard

Default Will Pioneer even enable Rekordbox to Sync across two computers?

I'd love to be able to use my home pc for importing, sorting, organising and updating tags and genres etc, and then have it automatically sync to my laptop for actually playing.

I already keep all my music on Google drive, why can't the rekordbox catalogue be kept there and work across two computers?

Any possibility Pioneer will enable this do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by colly View Post
    I'd love to be able to use my home pc for importing, sorting, organising and updating tags and genres etc, and then have it automatically sync to my laptop for actually playing.

I already keep all my music on Google drive, why can't the rekordbox catalogue be kept there and work across two computers?

Any possibility Pioneer will enable this do you think?
    If you are on Windows, point your "Music" directory (under This PC) to your google drive folder. Move your Pioneer directory to that folder. Do this on both computers. It's the same process if you are keeping your music on an external drive.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

I do this using resilio sync and my NAS:
    https://github.com/pestrela/music/tr...tops-and-a-nas
    Gear: DDJ-1000, DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SX2, Akai AMX. Laptop: Dell XPS 15
    Mappings for all this gear: https://my.djtechtools.com/users/830428