Traktor Scratch Pro

Default Traktor Scratch Pro

Afternoon Folks,

Please ignore my ignorance in this matter as I am fully analogue so I need some help with this.

I have a Z2 which I've had since 2015.
    I'm having issues with communication to the PC but realised now that I have never performed any firm ware or software updates since I purchased the unit.

I'm currently running Traktor Scratch Pro version 2.11.131

Now this is bound to be well out of date and I notice Traktor Pro 3 is now available.

So my question is if I update to Traktor Pro 3 will I still be able to use the Z2?

Quote Originally Posted by BKemp View Post
    Afternoon Folks,

Please ignore my ignorance in this matter as I am fully analogue so I need some help with this.

I have a Z2 which I've had since 2015.
    I'm having issues with communication to the PC but realised now that I have never performed any firm ware or software updates since I purchased the unit.

I'm currently running Traktor Scratch Pro version 2.11.131

Now this is bound to be well out of date and I notice Traktor Pro 3 is now available.

So my question is if I update to Traktor Pro 3 will I still be able to use the Z2?
    Traktor 3 is still plug and play with the Z2.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Default Z2 issues

Thanks for the reply,

I uploaded the NI Native Access app last night. As soon as I opened it with the registration details, it gave me the all the required updates.

This included the full version of Traktor Pro 3, Controller Editor, Kontakt 6 Player and Reaktor 6 Player (I have no idea how to use the last 3 programmes).

Once I got into Traktor Pro 3 I needed to change a couple of the internal settings for the mixer but as soon as I done that everything was good.

Thanks for replying its much appreciated.

Default Z2 issues

So upgraded to Traktor Pro3.

It sorted the issues for about two day until last night.

I downland a load of songs from my hard drive to my mac. Everything good until this morning.

Switched all the units on ,oaded the programms up and then i discover the Latency between the headphone output and the master output is horrendous about a second out.

All the controls on the mixer are the same. Very slow to make adjustments.

I've messed around with the sample rate and latency, but it's fixed when I select the audio device Z2.

Oh I i got rid of Traktor Pro3 and went back to Scratch Pro to see if it made difference but it didn't.

Rapidly loosing faith in NI products.