Xone:DX use in 2020

Default Xone:DX use in 2020

I’ve just bought a used xone:dx for use with my NI software. Unfortunately there are no decent mappings to find so I’ve started making my own. I was wondering if there are people out there that like me to post these mappings. Please let me know and I’ll post my progress and mappings as they are completed

Hi Richardverhoeven! I have bought this xone dx controller too and I started to create a mapping file to the VIRTUAL DJ.Do you find any custom mapping to xone dx? Do you know how can program the LEDs in the software?Thank you

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Richard,

It is cool unit and too bad that osX drivers are old and DX cannot be used with newer versions.

Feel free to upload your mapping on maps.djtechtools.com once you have it finalized!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Richard,

It is cool unit and too bad that osX drivers are old and DX cannot be used with newer versions.
    Xone: DX was discontinued in 2012 but new MacOS drivers were released in 2017 for 10.12 and lower versions of OS. Is there a confirmation that it does not work with newer versions?

Also, it seems like a perfect DVS controller for TraktorPro 3 on win systems
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2