XDJ XZ Audio Driver

Default XDJ XZ Audio Driver

Having bought an XDJ XZ last week I am unable to unlock the hardware and use in Performance mode. Export mode is the only option.

I have going through every troubleshooting permutation possible (I work in software development!).

** Firmware updated to v1.10
    ** Audio Driver installed v.1.0
    (followed the following resources: http://docs.pioneerdj.com/Manuals/XD...6327&page=40#/
    and
    https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pi...bdATkVFE_Zct90)
    ** Operating Systems: tested on both Catalina 10.15.4 then rolled back to Mojave 10.14.1 which is still causing the same issue.
    ** RB v6.0.0 - tested on RB v5 too.

I am also having user account issues whereby I can log into Kuvo.com from the log in page on the website, but not on PioneerDJ & Rekordbox using the same credentials.
    I am able to see my PionnerDJ account via the Kuvo tab which is embedded in the website.
    I am able to access my user account via the MyPage tab via the Rekordbox client application, just not via the Rekordbox log in page.

Very odd behaviour.

Have logged with Pioneer Support however wanted to post this here in case anyone else is struggling or is looking for info if they come across this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by smashedonavocado View Post
    Having bought an XDJ XZ last week I am unable to unlock the hardware and use in Performance mode. Export mode is the only option.

I have going through every troubleshooting permutation possible (I work in software development!).

** Firmware updated to v1.10
    ** Audio Driver installed v.1.0
    (followed the following resources: http://docs.pioneerdj.com/Manuals/XD...6327&page=40#/
    and
    https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pi...bdATkVFE_Zct90)
    ** Operating Systems: tested on both Catalina 10.15.4 then rolled back to Mojave 10.14.1 which is still causing the same issue.
    ** RB v6.0.0 - tested on RB v5 too.

I am also having user account issues whereby I can log into Kuvo.com from the log in page on the website, but not on PioneerDJ & Rekordbox using the same credentials.
    I am able to see my PionnerDJ account via the Kuvo tab which is embedded in the website.
    I am able to access my user account via the MyPage tab via the Rekordbox client application, just not via the Rekordbox log in page.

Very odd behaviour.

Have logged with Pioneer Support however wanted to post this here in case anyone else is struggling or is looking for info if they come across this issue.
    Which subscription plan are you signed up for?

When you select Performance in the Mode Drop Down, is RB just not seeing the controller or is there another issue?

Have you tested the controller and DAC in different software to ensure it isn't a connection issue?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Which subscription plan are you signed up for?

When you select Performance in the Mode Drop Down, is RB just not seeing the controller or is there another issue?

Have you tested the controller and DAC in different software to ensure it isn't a connection issue?
    Performance mode is visible on the drop down for selection when choosing either Export, Lighting, Performance. The issue that Pioneer Support have come back is:

"I'm going to escalate this to our product team because it would still appear that your XZ is not being properly detected; the audio device driver doesn't show it's loaded, and the USB only shows one device (MIDI) when it should show two (MIDI + Audio)."

So when I navigate to Settings > Audio > Click the drop down to choose an audio driver, the driver is not available for selection.

Scroll down to the bottom of the Audio tab and the unit ahows as connected in the Control Device Information.