XDJ-1000mk2 with Traktor in HID mode
    Tech Convert

Default XDJ-1000mk2 with Traktor in HID mode

Hi!

I now recently Pioneer updated the XDJ-1000mk2 to be compatible with Traktor Pro 3. However, I've been trying to connect them but nothing happens, the XDJ doesn't seem to recognize the software.
    Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Ensure Traktor is up to date. Ensure you XDJ firmware is up to date.

Connect the device to your computer via USB.

Hit link. Choose control Mode. Choose USB Midi.

Launch Traktor
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Ensure Traktor is up to date. Ensure you XDJ firmware is up to date.

Connect the device to your computer via USB.

Hit link. Choose control Mode. Choose USB Midi.

Launch Traktor
    Thank you for your answer. Tried that way but still not working. Been looking all over YouTube and it seems to work perfectly with everybody. I got latest Firmware updated on the XDJs and also Traktor Pro 3.3 (latest update). Honestly don't know what else to do, bought the XDJs because Pioneer said their new update supports Traktor on HID mode.

I would direct you to the pioneer forums, but they dont work half the time. Id say reach out on the NI forums.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

Thanks, I sent a support ticket to both already but as known Pioneer support doesn't exist barely and just got an automatic answer from NI support saying it might take 5-8 business days to reply.
    Is it possible that my XDJs got some factory malfunction? I don't think so because they work perfect with Rekordbox and also just with a USB.

Tech Convert

Will do, thank you!