Need a recommendation on Mobile DJ speakers that are lightweight and portable ?

Default Need a recommendation on Mobile DJ speakers that are lightweight and portable ?

What are your thoughts on using two JBL EON One in large venues and for outside events? I know when looking up the JBL EON ONE linear-array speakers they say its perfect for small-sized to midsized venues, but I was wondering what your thoughts are on using 2 of them for large venues and outdoor events. I am looking for something that is compact and lightweight that can work in large venues and for different outdoor events as I am a mobile DJ and would want a pair that can handle it all while being compact and lightweight. I am a mobile DJ and use uber and friends/family to get me to different locations and mainly being me setting up and breaking down also needing to lightweight to carry up flights of stairs. I am wanting a compact lightweight system that can handles gigs of 100 people at the least with up to large venue sizes that can accommodate 1000 people (but that would most likely be rare) and being light enough to carry with one hand something less than 30-35 pounds weight if possible. Another set I am looking at is JBL EON612 or EON615 and getting a pair of one of them. What do recommend based on my needs?

Default Need a recommendation on Mobile DJ speakers that are lightweight and portable ?

Quote Originally Posted by CarsonGrey View Post
    What are your thoughts on using two JBL EON One in large venues and for outside events? I know when looking up the JBL EON ONE linear-array speakers they say its perfect for small-sized to midsized venues, but I was wondering what your thoughts are on using 2 of them for large venues and outdoor events. I am looking for something that is compact and lightweight that can work in large venues and for different outdoor events as I am a mobile Speed Test Solitaire essay writer DJ and would want a pair that can handle it all while being compact and lightweight. I am a mobile DJ and use uber and friends/family to get me to different locations and mainly being me setting up and breaking down also needing to lightweight to carry up flights of stairs. I am wanting a compact lightweight system that can handles gigs of 100 people at the least with up to large venue sizes that can accommodate 1000 people (but that would most likely be rare) and being light enough to carry with one hand something less than 30-35 pounds weight if possible. Another set I am looking at is JBL EON612 or EON615 and getting a pair of one of them. What do recommend based on my needs?
    thank you my issue has been solved