track exporting issue
    Tech Convert

Default track exporting issue

I've noticed recently my last several track exports to USB have partially corrupted. Upon export, some tracks make it to the USB, and the file names and info of the tracks that do not upload replace older file information on the USB. In addition cue points/beat grids are off or incorrect, and the viewable waveform while playing is incorrect on the renamed files. I am using Rekordbox 5.8.5. Any insight into the cause of this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
    Last edited by macspaniel; 05-17-2020 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by macspaniel View Post
    I've noticed recently my last several track exports to USB have partially corrupted. Upon export, some tracks make it to the USB, and the file names and info of the tracks that do not upload replace older file information on the USB. In addition cue points/beat grids are off or incorrect, and the viewable waveform while playing is incorrect on the renamed files. I am using Rekordbox 5.8.5. Any insight into the cause of this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
    Hi Macspaniel,

I experienced the same issue. Out of nothing my USB and SD cards are no long properly updated with Pioneer DJ RekordBox 5.8.5 ; I have fully formatted my drives several times. However it does not completely load the files to the USB drives; some times oly a few are missing, sometimes half of the files in playlists are missing. I tried complete exports; just some playlists. Using export playlist option and sync manager. The log file show everything is exported; but they do not show up in the device playlist in RekordBox nor on my Pioneer DJ media players. Look like a software bug to me.

Regards,
    MAUS