Komplete Audio 6 mk2 with DVS

Default Komplete Audio 6 mk2 with DVS

Hi,

I've googled and can't find an answer for the new version of the Komplete Audio 6.

Can this be used with Traktor Pro 3 for DVS? I've looked at buying a new set of turntables but don't want to have to buy another sound card for this, I've only recently bought my Komplete Audio 6.

Has anyone tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by kennycampbell View Post
    Hi,

I've googled and can't find an answer for the new version of the Komplete Audio 6.

Can this be used with Traktor Pro 3 for DVS? I've looked at buying a new set of turntables but don't want to have to buy another sound card for this, I've only recently bought my Komplete Audio 6.

Has anyone tried it?
    Yes it can, but the Komplete 6 does not have phono preamps, so you will need a set of turntables that have line output or a pair of preamps.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Yes it can, but the Komplete 6 does not have phono preamps, so you will need a set of turntables that have line output or a pair of preamps.
    Ideal, thanks! Its the PLX-500 I was going to get just for home use and they have line outputs

Not really good turntables. Get Reloop 7000 mk2 or similar OEM.

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    Not really good turntables. Get Reloop 7000 mk2 or similar OEM.
    Agreed with the above. The PLX500's are just overpriced Audio Technica ATLP120's. You are taking a loss by purchasing Pioneer PLX500's.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6