rekordbox 5.8.5 issues

Default rekordbox 5.8.5 issues

Rekordbox5.8.5 issues
    is anyone else having issues with version 5.8.5 and conecting their controller?? i have switched from serato and dont really know my way round rekordbox to solve the issue.

my controller still works in serato pro so i know its not that or my usb cable. so the issue must be with rekordbox. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, also ive reset all the preferences to default but the issue remains. any help would be gratefully recieved.

mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikep79 View Post
    Rekordbox5.8.5 issues
    is anyone else having issues with version 5.8.5 and conecting their controller?? i have switched from serato and dont really know my way round rekordbox to solve the issue.

my controller still works in serato pro so i know its not that or my usb cable. so the issue must be with rekordbox. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling, also ive reset all the preferences to default but the issue remains. any help would be gratefully recieved.

mike
    Which controller are you using?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6