Movement Festival 3 day stream

Default Movement Festival 3 day stream

Day one of Movement with Justin Martin and Clause Von Stroke coming up in a couple hours. https://www.twitch.tv/paxahau
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Thanks for sharing! Indeed, it was a real joy and pleasure to visit it. To tell the truth, I know firsthand how difficult it is to organize such events. We work with my brother in a company for organizing events and parties for many years and sometimes we need help from aside. Frankly speaking, this summer we cooperated with Outdoor stages that also provided the lighting and sound equipment for the concert. And we remained very surprised by how harmoniously and clearly they worked. Honestly, I saw for the first time such an operational job. I'm very pleased that we find them.
    Last edited by keithace; 07-29-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanOstin View Post
    Thanks for sharing! Indeed, it was a real joy and pleasure to visit it. To tell the truth, I know firsthand how difficult it is to organize such events. We work with my brother in a company for organizing events and parties for many years and sometimes we need help from aside. Frankly speaking, this summer we cooperated with Outdoor stages that also provided the lighting and sound equipment for the concert. And we remained very surprised by how harmoniously and clearly they worked. Honestly, I saw for the first time such an operational job. I'm very pleased that we find them.
    Is this service as good as you described it?