Need help

Thread: Need help

Default Need help

So I have a laptop, a Behringer UCA202, a Numark M2 2 channel mixer, and 2 Behringer Eurolive B208D speakers, I've figured out the set up so far as putting the Behringer UCA202 to my laptop and then using RCA lines to connect it to my mixer, but I can't figure out how to connect the Numark mixer to the Behringer speakers because they are MIC lines and the connections on the Numark M2 are mostly Rca lines. I know the Numark mixer can work with the speakers because someone in the reviews section of the Numark m2 mixer said they work great with them. What I need help with is the set up. I'm only doing this as a hobby not planning to make it a profession but would appreciate any help. Thank you

Hi Lena. You need to get 2 of these cables like on the picture. That is a single RCA to 1/4 mono jack, preferably in 3m length (since you are taking a signal from unbalanced RCA outputs of your mixer, best is to not go over 5m)

Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Also, that UCA202 audio interface is not good for mixing from DJ software (it that was your intention). It can output only one deck and you need to output two into your mixer.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2