Kontrol X1 mk2 and Traktor Pro 1.2.7

Default Kontrol X1 mk2 and Traktor Pro 1.2.7

I've searched online and can't see anything on this.

Is the Kontrol X1 mk2 compatible with Traktor Pro 1.2.7?

I'm selling a couple of X1's on eBay and I've been asked this question. I don't have this version available to test though.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Tech Mentor

I'd get the buyer to do his own homework.
    If you say they are, & it turns out they're not. ....who's he gonna blame & ask for a refund?
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

The X1 MK2 was released three years after Traktor Pro 1.2.7, so I highly doubt it.

Also the fact that they're using a 10 year old version of Traktor makes me think they're using a cracked version.

Quote Originally Posted by kennycampbell View Post
    I've searched online and can't see anything on this.

Is the Kontrol X1 mk2 compatible with Traktor Pro 1.2.7?

I'm selling a couple of X1's on eBay and I've been asked this question. I don't have this version available to test though.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    Yes and no. The controller's touch strips and led readouts will not work as intended. The buyer will need to map the controllers himself.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6