Boss Guitar Pedals Connection

Default Boss Guitar Pedals Connection

Hi everyone,

I was introduced to guitar pedals recently and after watching Andres Campo and such artists incorporating these tools in their live setup really inspired me to buy and learn them. I mostly play techno and just bought a Boss DD3T (which I believe is mono) and a boss RV6 (which is stereo).

I've watched the video by Ean Golden (DJ Tech Tools) which gave me a general idea of its use but still not sure what kind of cables I would need and how to connect these two together then send it to one of my channels on my mixer. Here's the video link:

I have a XDJ-XZ and I would like to chain these to pedals starting with mono first (DD3T) and then connect them both to either my channel 3 or 4. I'm here asking for a favor from a fellow musician to help me out if you can tell me what kinds of audio cables I'd need to buy and how to route them to my mixer properly is greatly appreciated?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well connection would be from your XZ's send output to your DD3T input. Since DD3T is mono, you will need a 2x 1/4 mono (TS) jack cable on one end that goes from XZ outputs and on the other end a 1x 1/4 stereo jack (TRS). You can either use another cable like that to daisy chain your DD3T to your RV-6 or a simple single 1/4 TS jack on both ends cable since your DD3T will output a mono signal after it. Since you already have the 2x jack cable, you can just use that (just connect a single jack from that cable).
    From RV-6 to your XZ aux input you need 2x mono TS jack to 2x rca cable.

Be aware, since you are using a mono pedal in your chain, any stereo signal that you send to it will come back into the unit as mono. Depending on XZ audio routing, you may end up with weird issues of mixing dry stereo signal + wet mono. Personally I would not use the DD3T in your setup but since you already own both pedals it will cost you nothing to try it out and see how it works.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Default Thank you

Thanks a lot and your comment helped me.

I got the units to work then I found out its not compatible with my XDJ mixer so I returned them until I buy xone 96 so I can give these bad boys a try.