ddj-400 vs s2 mk3 for beatmatching?

Default ddj-400 vs s2 mk3 for beatmatching?

Trying to decide between the pioneer ddj-400 and the traktor s2 mk3. I dj with my vinyl rips so I need a controller that is good for beatmatching. And I do a lot of volume fader cutting, so the fader section needs to feel good. I'm not concerned about software or dj features beyond the basics.

The s2 mk3 looks like it has a shorter pitchfader but i don't know if that means it's less precise. And the volume faders on the ddj-400 are closer together, and I don't know if that'd make it difficult to cut. Has anyone got experience with these?

If I were you, I would first decide what software to use, not what hardware.

Generally speaking, shorter pitchfaders are less precise. If you have a lot of vinyl and turntables I would save a bit more and select a controller that can do DVS and has 100mm pitchfaders. Something like Mixars Primo seems like a good choice based on reviews.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

I'll be using VDJ. The Mixars seems good, thanks I'll look into it. Anyone have experience with the ones mentioned above?