Traktor Kontrol S2 MK1
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020

    Default Traktor Kontrol S2 MK1

    Hello community, Iíve got maybe a bit of a no brainier question for some of you but Iíve looked around in manuals and couldnít find an answer to the following.

    Iíve got a Kontrol S2 MK1 and Iím a bit confused when it comes to the outputs. Now I know that the RCA outputs carry a Left and Right channel unbalanced signal. However there are also two 1/4Ē outputs as an option and I donít know if Iím supposed to use only one cable or a pair as Iím thinking that if I use a single TRS I should be getting stereo output right?

    Iím connecting this to a Behringer FBQ1502 if that helps you imagine my situation.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012


    Hi Akantinouss, welcome to the forum. S2 MK1 1/4" outputs are TRS but each of them is mono because they are meant for balanced signal so you will need two 1/4 TRS male to 1/4 TRS male jack cables.

    This article might explain TS, TRS, balanced and unbalanced a bit better for you:
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts