RB VD1 CB PIONEER stylus skipping

Default RB VD1 CB PIONEER stylus skipping

I've been DJing vinyl since '90 so decks are set up correctly.
    I bought the above digital vinyl but I can't keep the needle from jumping when scratching. Decks are flat, arm balanced correct and doesn't jump with normal vinyl scratching. Vinyl is not warped, hole has tape in so no wobble. Everything is set perfect but it just doesn't stop the needle jumping when playing digital vinyl. Cue up is fine.
    Anyone else experiencing this with their digital vinyl. Only thing I can think of is the vinyl isn't cut deep enough.
    Any constructive feedback welcome thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Frost View Post
    I've been DJing vinyl since '90 so decks are set up correctly.
    I bought the above digital vinyl but I can't keep the needle from jumping when scratching. Decks are flat, arm balanced correct and doesn't jump with normal vinyl scratching. Vinyl is not warped, hole has tape in so no wobble. Everything is set perfect but it just doesn't stop the needle jumping when playing digital vinyl. Cue up is fine.
    Anyone else experiencing this with their digital vinyl. Only thing I can think of is the vinyl isn't cut deep enough.
    Any constructive feedback welcome thanks
    If you ordered it from Amazon, chances are those grooves are just destroyed from stacking in a hot warehouse. Last two orders of control records I got from Amazon had the same issue. Otherwise, never had any issues with Rekordbox control vinyl.

Which headshell and cartridge are you using?
    What is your current cartridge overhang set to?
    What is your current cartridge angle set to?
    What type of turntable are you using?
    What is your weight currently set to on the tonearm?
    What is your current tonearm height?
    Have you floated your tonearm to check there are no issues with anti-skate?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Good evening. I agree with previous post. You should share more details about your problem. Only in such case I will be able to recommend something good. Now I can only share special Artem Ali's blog about sound and audio devices, there are many great articles there. I found decision with needle for technics 1200 for me here.