Traktor Mapping - Gemini PMX10

Default Traktor Mapping - Gemini PMX10

Hey Gang
    I'm attempting to do a full mapping of the Gemini PMX-10 mixer with Traktor Pro 3. I've just about get it working how I'd like but I'm having issues mapping the LED pads to light up properly. Each channel on the mixer has an array of 8 LED pads. If mapped each Pad to play sample (from remix deck C on mixer channel 1 and remix deck D) I'd like these to light up green when a sample is loaded. I've been tweaking with modifiers, slot states etc but it's still not really making sense to me.

First I was just adding a Slot X Cell Y State 'out' and this would light up the right pad, but didn't seem to function correctly (would stay lit after I'd restart traktor with remix decks is empty. Then I discovered the SLOT STATE - LOADED modifier, which I'm guessing is the key but not exactly sure how I should implement it. Guessing I might be missing something super simple, any help or ideas are greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 5.41.53 PM.jpg

Anyone have info regarding the SLOT STATE modifiers? Seems my solution likely relates to this but you can only select SLOT 1-4 and cannot specify which cell.

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 4.11.05 PM.jpg