Ableton 10.1.125 killed my script

Default Ableton 10.1.125 killed my script

I downloaded Zach's script and was using it in earlier versions of 10.1. Upgraded today and now I can't find the script in the dropdown folder in Abletons MIDI controller settings. I checked the MIDI folder for Ableton on my harddrive and the file is still in there just like before.

This is what I need - An automapper. Very simple. When I click on a plugin and the blue hand is on it, I just want to be able to turn knobs and control parameters with no extra effort. This was working perfectly on that script. I usually use the top 8 knobs.

REALLY need this like now. This killing my workflow and makes the Twister a brick for me. Can someone help???

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

That script is not supported in Live 10.

Try using one from Padi04 instead: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/2702

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    That script is not supported in Live 10.

Try using one from Padi04 instead: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/2702
    Thank you. I actually am using that one now. My only issue with it is that when I choose parameters in a VSTi synth I have to physically map them to the MFT and so that means I start to run out of knobs. Basically if I map the first knob to the cutoff of synth 1, that knob cannot be mapped to synth 2 or it will control both synths when I turn it.

The script I'd like just automaps to whatever plugin I select. The only work I do is pick parameters to modulate on synths, but I dont have to map them after I choose.

Hopefully that makes sense. I am looking to get that functionality back. A commentator (Roman M) asked a similar question in the comments under that link.

This script does automap to ableton devices, which is great but it doesnt do what I am asking for above. Any other script I should check out?

just to update - the Gtroll script works for me.