Hi all,

I just got my Twister, and am hoping to use it to control CV on a lot of my modular synth CV and Moog gear in effects.

The signal flow is

Midifighter Twister --MIDI---> Ableton on a macbook. --MIDI--> Korg SQ-1 as the midi to CV converter. ---CV--> CV effects.

The SQ-1 can output 2 channels into CV pitch and Gate information.

The goal is to insert hardware effects in the signal chain through sends (already working) and control and write control parameters on things like filter sweeps and resonance, Delay trails feedback, delay times, etc. in Ableton.

I almost have this chain working correctly, but am just not getting the Midifighter to output the correct midi information to Ableton pitch information.
When I draw notes in ableton on the midi staff, it works.. so I know the. Ableton--> SQ-1---> Moog is working correctly.

I do see the yellow "receive midi" indicator bars in ableton when I am turning the knob... the same ones that light up when i play black midi clips..

What am I missing on getting the knob data to be seen as pitch information in Ableton, and then sent out as information (pitch is fine) that gets converted to CV?

Track and Remote are turned on in the setting of Ableton for the Midifighter. I have tried different midi channels and numbers, Right now the Encoder Midi type is set to note.

Here is my setup below. ...

Thanks so much!

Attachment 28769