Books for learning Ableton

Default Books for learning Ableton

(If this has been discussed before, my bad... I searched!)

Anyway, I'm trying to move on past my days of FL and move on to Ableton. Watching videos on youtube helps, but I'm more of the hands-on, "hard copy" learner, so I'm looking for a decent book to guide me through the basics to more intermediate stuff.

Any suggestions?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

ableton live power is probably the best, or so i think. i learned most of my stuff from youtube and the mstrkrft forum lol. and here. tom cosm and will marshall have some tutorials. and if you want a cool collection of dj fx look up tarekith. he also has extremely helpful tutorials. side note: the ableton forum has some stuff too, but most people on there really suck. =P

if you get that book, i think you should be set. there are some other books out there than can help with synthesis and stuff like that. =D

good luck with everything! i'm still a noob but i'm always willing to help =D. im sure there are other ableton people on this forum that are willing to help too

Tech Mentor

If you want something to read, a good and cheap alternative could be the Musictech mag's Ableton issues. They're packed with little tutorials and come with DVDs. They've made one of Ableton 7 and 8. Books about the current versions 7&8 are bit rare, and might be more expensive than you'd hope for.
    @Twumpy

I've been looking for a book like this too... & I founded that there is a much more DVDs than books on the subject...
    You should maybe take a look a those Tutorial DVDs @ Timespace
    mintek on mixcloud | http://www.mixcloud.com/mintek/
    xone:92 | 2 x Kontrol X1 | 2 x cdj1000 mkII | pdx-2300 mkII pro | rp-dj 1200 | audio 8 dj | tsp 2.0.1 | live 8 suite | logic pro 9 | komplete 5

Tech Student

check out Groove3....

http://www.groove3.com/str/