mapping LED lights in traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default mapping LED lights in traktor

i'm trying to get into making my own midi mappings and i'm having some trouble. right now i'm messing around with my korg padkontrol and i'm having no luck getting traktor to manipulate the LEDs.

for instance, i've assigned a button to turn on the Effects unit 1 for deck a. that was easy enough, but i want the LED of that button to reflect the status, so it's lit up on my PK when the effect unit for that deck is active. i know i need to "add out" and then find the CC, but maybe the CC for the LED is different than the CC for the button? i'm running traktor pro 1.2.1, btw

after trying to look for answers, i'm wondering if my padkontrol is locking me out of controlling the LEDs.. would i need to set it to native mode to gain access to the LEDs? or perhaps get something like farmpad? i'm still real new at this, so i dont know much about native mode or farmpad. any help would be appreciated, thanks!

** EDIT **
    i downloaded farmpad and this was extremely easy to figure out. sorry for jumping to the boards so soon! if anyone else has any other tips about the padkontrol or farmpad, i would still appreciate the help.
    Last edited by itsafuntime; 12-20-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: answered my own question

All you need.
    In Shiftee we trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Tech Wizard

add out...

Add out, and your LED cc is different from the pad cc.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.