HELP NEEDED: Rekordbox & Rane Mapping Question

Default HELP NEEDED: Rekordbox & Rane Mapping Question

Has anyone successfully mapped a Rane 70 for Rekordbox? I have been beating my head against the wall for weeks. I can get SOME stuff to work, but not others. The mode buttons and paddles have given me absolute FITS. I have seen a couple of 72 mappings, but can't find ANYTHING on the 70. Anybody got any help they can offer?
    Last edited by Asharp; 02-12-2021 at 08:00 AM.

I think Rekordbox is not very "mappable". At least nowhere near the Traktor or VDJ level. So I'm not sure it's worth having such a advanced mixer with only 80-90% mapped stuff on it. Is there a specific reason why you don't want to use it with Serato?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    I think Rekordbox is not very "mappable". At least nowhere near the Traktor or VDJ level. So I'm not sure it's worth having such a advanced mixer with only 80-90% mapped stuff on it. Is there a specific reason why you don't want to use it with Serato?
    Thanks for the reply.

I currently use it with Serato, and the integration is outstanding. I don't dislike it, but I like the library management and built in effects much better on Rekordbox than Serato. I've seen maps on here for the 72 for RB, so I figured it was POSSIBLE. I was hoping to be able to give the 70 a go and see if I like it as much with my Rane setup as I did with my DDJ-SX2.

Guess I will just shelve this thought. I like my 70, but I also liked using Rekordbox with my SX2. I'll just have to decide which I like more, and whether I'm willing to let go of the 70 for an S7 or S11, which would give me the best of both worlds.