How to setup Allen & Heath Xone:23c with CDJ2000NXS + Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2.
    Tech Student

Default How to setup Allen & Heath Xone:23c with CDJ2000NXS + Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2.

Hi there,

So this is my frist post on the forums and hopefully somebody is able to help me. I got a chance to record a set on a very unique location and want to use a certain setup. I think I got everything right but I am not sure yet.

Today I'll receive my Allen & Heath Xone:23c mixer and I want to use this in combination with a pair of CDJ2000NXS and the Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 and of course, Traktor via my laptop.

So I was thinking if I would set it up the following way, it should work. If not, please tell me what I need to change.

• The AH mixer will be connected to my laptop via USB, just like the X1 MK2 which I will connect to my laptop.
    • The 2 CDJ2000NXS I will connect to the mixer via RCA input and an ethernet cable between the cdj's.

My question is, will this setup work to run the CDJ's in HID mode? Or do I also need to connect the CDJ's by USB to my laptop in order to make it work?

Hopefully somebody can give me a clear answer.

Thanks in advance.

Bjorn

You also need to connect both CDJ to your laptop for HID mode. So you need 4 USB ports in total. Mixer needs to be directly connected to the laptop, for X1 you can use a hub and for CDJ better would be directly but could also work through a hub
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2