Mapping to turn off leds

Default Mapping to turn off leds

Hi

I have googled and search in numerous pages but cant seem to find how to turn off leds on pads on a S3.

I have mapped so if I press a modifer and hotcues button my pads are used as effect chains and combos.

The leds are also mapped and works fine. But my problem is when I then exit to normal Hotcue mode for the pads the led's still has the same colors even if there is no hotcues mapped and the color does not change if there is hotcues mapped.

How do I map the leds to turn off?
    Last edited by DjTmT; 05-03-2021 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Misspelling

You can't map it. It's a known bug and there is no help in sight.

Thanks, that explains why I cant find any answers.

Is it the same thing with the jog wheel on a S3 that it's not possible to map without reboot to midi mode.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Look at that from a brighter side at least you have the Midi Mode. I don't have that on S4 MK3 and it is almost useless outside Traktor.

And yes the issue goes across all controller pads not just S3. There is Solid and Dimmed LED state if you are working with hardware overmapping. In MIDI Mode you can send 0 to shut them down normally.

If you use Actual Shift button as a modifier then is should refresh the LED state in pads section. You need to ensure that both modifier conditions (of your shift modifier) are assigned to all Output commands associated to your newly added Pad Mode.