3D Model

Thread: 3D Model

Default 3D Model

Hi. The MIDI Fighter 3D works with a mobile phone with a USB-C cableю I've been trying to make a 3D printable phone clip for my Midi Fighter 3D to take on-the-go without a laptop. I also want it to swivel and fit underneath the MIDI Fighter. I am a novice at 3d modeling right now and I've tried measuring the Midi Fighter with a caliper but this would be so much easier if I had the official 3D model for the external shellю I could literally just subtract from model to help make this clip perfectly. I will keep working on this but I was wondering if there was a publicly available 3D model so I can use it to make the phone clip. Thanks.

She knew he loved the feeling of her tongue tickling his scrotum when "being taken" that way. Her face was buried in the sheets and her husband was tightly pressed behind her with his hands on her waist. He kept up the slow pace and was in no hurry. One of his hands crept down to her crotch and found her slick, unoccupied pussy. His fingers smeared the juices on her clit. He massaged her growing bud with the tips of his fingers, and it was having an effect on her. She did not think it possible, after all the day’s sexual activity, that her body could still respond to more attention. Her cunt was drooling juices, as usual, so Hubby wiped some on his dick for better lubrication. https://nudecamgirls.chat

and she was going to reward him by giving him a special treat. Tonight, it would be nothing but mouth and ass for him. No normal pussy fucking. That was for ordinary guys. He deserved a great night of debauchery, which meant oral and anal sex, and she was going , letting it slide into fucking now. As her husband began to pick up the pace her anal opening was even more accommodating. It was relaxed enough that the sensations emanating from that tender area were building up in her loins. She suddenly needed more in her. She wanted to feel even more full. She arched her back and hoarsely whispered to Hubby "to stick a finger in my ass, next to your dick". https://webcamgirls.watch

He did not hesitate and inserted his middle finger in her snug bung hole. It was very tight and warm. He continued his slow assault in her. "More ... I need more in me" she managed to spit out, as she raised her face from the wad of sheets she was clutching. "Stick more fingers in me!". He reached around and swabbed up as much pussy juice as he could on his fingers and shoved three fingers into her, on top of his dick. The sensation of such fullness in her ass made her almost black out with pain and pleasure. She ordered him to fuck her hard. Hubby was stroking in and out of her at a fast pace. "My fingers ... are stroking my dick ... like I am jacking off ... inside your ass. https://livecamsex.show
    Last edited by JollyJoist; 10-22-2021 at 06:54 AM.