DJay Pro AI - a thread.

Default DJay Pro AI - a thread.

As I said in another thread, the idea of isolating drums, vocals and harmonies on the fly has appealed to me for years - so I recently bought a Mac Mini solely for the purpose of using DJay Pro AI. I looked through the first 3 pages of the general discussion forum and couldn't see much about the software, so I thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone wants to share any tips or tricks. Google hasn't been very forthcoming with much, in truth. I did see Ean's walkthrough video he did with the Ipad, but I've got so many questions about the workings of the software..

I've managed to get it working with my old Traktor S4 mk2 and it seems to be going quite well, but I can't get the VU meters mapped, anyone got any ideas?

If I can help anyone out with the simple stuff, I will (apart form using the Mac OS, which I'm a complete beginner).

I've also just noticed that the Pioneer XDJ 700 is supported. Does anyone know if the touchscreen works, I mean the waveforms being shown and everything?

So I recent actually started using DJay on my iPad Pro. And I gotta say I’m really liking it as someone coming from Traktor this has been really refreshing. I started to actually setup a pretty mobile DJ platform, using an iPad Pro, NI Audio 2, APC40, and a usb hub. (See image)

https://imgur.com/5PsZJ2E