Issues with latest Traktor update and MBP

Default Issues with latest Traktor update and MBP

Hello to you all, been a while since I've posted - hope you are all safe. I recently upgraded my 2013 13" MBP with i3 processor (and upgraded 16GB RAM) to a 2021 MBP with i5 processor and 16GB RAM. I also took the leap to Big Sur. I have just updated to the latest version of Traktor and now have an extremely irritating screen 'stutter' - most noticeable when transitioning between decks in a mix. Does anybody have the same experience and have a solution?
    Thank you.
    Last edited by JonathanBlake; 07-24-2021 at 09:45 AM. Reason: spelling error
    356 reasons why

I think more detail is necessary - I am using an S3 controller. There is no compromise to the output sound, the mix/transition, nor the recording thereof. it's just a screen stutter.
    356 reasons why

Update 3.5 has got a lot of issues, the NI forums are full with this. I think it has to do with the browser integrating the Beatport streaming feature, but the flickering has been there since time immemorial with big collections as far as i can see. Best you roll back to 3.4.2 unless you are in need of the new features and wait for the bugs to get fixed. I believe getting this resolved has a pretty high priority among the developers.

Thank you - as 'nice' as those browser functions are, they are not essential. I would be interested to know what percentage of DJs ARE actually streaming and if the 'update' to Traktor Pro is even merited. I specifically opted for the MBP with 1TB storage so as not to use the streaming option. I prefer all my tracks and samples on hand.
    356 reasons why