DDJ 1000 Improve sound quality!
    Tech Convert

Default DDJ 1000 Improve sound quality!

Hi Guys, I order a Pioneer DDj 1000 today, it's coming next week.
    I was reading in some forums people complaining about the sound quality. I always used external mixers with not issues with the quality of my sound . I am a little concern that been a dj controller not having good sound quality, anyone has this controller or knows any tricks to have better sound quality coming out from a dj controller? or thers no much you can do?
    Looking foward for your feedback

Thank you
    J

Tech Guru

There is no reason why it being a controller means it has any better or worse sound quality than any other digital mixer. What specifically about your DDJ-1000 sound quality are you experiencing?

Tech Convert

Default DDJ 1000 Improve sound quality!

I bought it yesterday, so I haven't had the chance to test it yet. I was just wondering since I hear some people complaining of the sound of dj controllers in general ,they said the sound its nots as good as a good professional mixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenreik View Post
    I bought it yesterday, so I haven't had the chance to test it yet. I was just wondering since I hear some people complaining of the sound of dj controllers in general ,they said the sound its nots as good as a good professional mixer.
    who is they?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Guru

I wouldn't worry a lot about the DDJ-1000 sound quality - it's pretty good. Everyone has a different idea about what sound quality is, and most of those people don't have the tools or knowledge to test it in any meaningful way. The DDJ-1000 is a really good piece of kit.

Actually now that I think about it a little, I think you're probably in better shape with your existing DDJ-1000 than looking at some new product. There is a global shortage of components, and converters have been hit especially hard since one of the main factories that makes them burned down. So now all the equipment manufacturers are working with smaller suppliers to create new converters for their products, and I don't think most of these solutions are going to be long-term replacements. I don't think anyone is going to drop AKM in favor of Jade Dragon Audio and Medical Supply Company LTD any longer than they have to.