Why the Internet?

Default Why the Internet?

I'm just wondering what people use the Internet for? I use it for communication, work and, of course, games. I am a moved gamer who, if he does not play, then the breakage begins. As for me, the Internet improves the quality of life of a person.

I also like to play online games, and also communicate with friends on social networks. My roommate met his girlfriend, who he's been living with for half a year. They're happy together.

Tech Convert

Internet is my work sphere. I will apply to HuskyJam because I want to create one software in ficancial spere. Its neobank. Building your own neobank you need a killer feature that will distinguish you from others. As all neobanks are now trying to have some USP, it might be quite problematic to develop a completely new FinTech feature. Its rarely new and popular app in fintech.
    Last edited by fujiwaes; 10-30-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Tech Wizard

I think there are several uses, it helped me a lot in mapping my x1 mk1
    It all depends on what you use and now that cryptocurrencies are in fashion, I think the internet is incredible

Tech Convert

I use the Internet for entertainment purposes. Communicating with friends on social networks. Playing games, watching video content.