MacBook Wheel, the next Digital Turntable System?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MacBook Wheel, the next Digital Turntable System?

Found this video thought I would share it to see what everyone thought of using the new MacBook Wheel as a new turntable system.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide..._revolutionary
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Tech Student

hahaha.. clever :P

now that's a waste of money right there... Y in the hell would u need a wheel to type.. what's wrong does apple think peeps are too dumb that they can't type.. or what.. a fukken wheel are they serious and look at the price.. I rather get a small netbook for 300 bucks.. I still like those pros though..
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Apple are definitely one step ahead of the competition if this presentation is anything to go by...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i remember when the onion first released that and some well known tech website posted info about it, claiming it to be real.

Lol some people will believe anything
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

what a nice fake

The Onion......always BS.....always whack.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Um. Do the first couple posters in this thread think this thing is real?? Oh man.

i think so lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast