Midifighter Utiliy m1
    Tech Convert

Default Midifighter Utiliy m1

Hi,
    before all, I tried to search in the forum but the search function ask me to log in every time I try sorry if this question was already answered.

I have a new MacBook Pro M1x, I tried to use MF utility bu every time it crashes.
    Does anyone else have the same problem ?

Best

Z

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlz View Post
    Hi,
    before all, I tried to search in the forum but the search function ask me to log in every time I try sorry if this question was already answered.

I have a new MacBook Pro M1x, I tried to use MF utility bu every time it crashes.
    Does anyone else have the same problem ?

Best

Z
    On my M1 Macbook Air with macOS 12.0.1 it loops in the detection after launching MF_UTILITY and after a while it crashes. While i found an article on that problem in Windows, i found nothing for mac.

What me helped finally was to install the Windows version via Crossover into a WIN10-64Bit bottle and using the Windows version instead.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Some Focusrite and RME Babyface interfaces can cause problems with Utility detection. Did you guys already try to unplug all other MIDI and USB devices to see if any are causing detection problems?