So my wife wants to use one of my stanton st8-150s in our living room to listen to vinyl while we are up there hanging out and when we have people over.

I have about 8 bose speakers from various surround sound systems for tv/movies I have amassed over time. The problem is, they connect using speaker wire instead of some kind of jack or cord.

My question is - how do i get the sound to the speakers? Is there a receiver out there that outputs with speaker wire? Is there a cord to convert them?

Thanks in advance.