How do I get a VCI-100SE arcade to Europa?

Default How do I get a VCI-100SE arcade to Europa?

Hey. I live in Denmark and I would really like a VCI arcade. But if shipped to Denmark the danish tax company put additional 25% to the total price. Is there somewhere in Europa the arcade version is sold or has anyone got any experience on getting it to Europa (or Denmark).
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

u can just easily get urself a black vci here in europe and just order upgrade kit and arcade buttons at djtt and make ur own vci arcade. i think this way u can save a lot money.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

we have been know to help folks reduce the import taxes- shoot orders@djtechtools.com an email for more info.

keep in mind however that you should only pay %17 vat- and this will already be included in the price you pay for a black vci-100 in europe (if you can even find one)

they are usually at least the same price and usually more than what we charge for an SE + VAT. Sooo, just add the cost of the arcade and you really are paying the same price if you only pay VAT on the regular SE cost.

Kewl <@:-). Ill write you when I get some cash.
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8