How to insert a Note-Off before every Note-On message from Traktor to SmartPad?

Default How to insert a Note-Off before every Note-On message from Traktor to SmartPad?

I have a Midiplus SmartPad, and the LEDs are lit by sending a Note-On by MIDI and the Velocity determines the colour, there are 7, (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, White, and 0 velocity is OFF. As the manual says, it needs a Note Off message between each Note On, otherwise the LEDs will get stuck. Unfortunately Traktor doesn't send Note Off messages, and I need to find a way to intercept the Note On's which Traktor send back to the SmartPad an insert a Note Off in front of it. Then I will be able to get Traktor to toggle to LED's any number of times. I've managed to use the Modifier in Traktor's Contorller Manager to set all the LED's on to my choice but they can only be constant for the whole set.

I think the LoopBe1 virtual MIDI port would be useful here, but I really need an extra program which can do something like Cubase's Logical Editor, or a Max4Live or Reaktor system where I can build the MIDI processing I need. I could write my own app in Lazarus/Pascal if I can find good MIDI libraries.

Perhaps someone here knows of the right tools to get this sorted? On Windows 10.

I got it sorted out! Using MIDI-OX and LoopBe1, LoopeBe1 just runs in the background, MIDI-OX has only the LoopeBe1 as input and the SmartPad as output, with one translation map on any NoteOn message which duplicates it and turns one of them into a NoteOff. Luckily it put them in the right order.

Now in Traktor controller mapping it uses SmartPad as Input and LoopBe1 as Output, and now I have my pads lighting up in any colour I want and number of times and now I have 4 of them flashing in series in 1/16, using the Beat Phase output. I'd like to find a way to make a Modifier increment to count the beats so I can have an led flash every 2 or 4 beats....so perhaps MIDI-OX has more to offer to do things which Traktor lacks?

It's turning into quite a fun logic puzzle to solve.