Controlling Samples In Remix Decks With Timecode Vinyl?

Default Controlling Samples In Remix Decks With Timecode Vinyl?

I'd like to know if it's possible to control the playback of samples in remix decks with timecode vinyl.

What I would like to accomplish....

With 2 turntables controlling Deck A&B in Traktor, I'd like to be able to switch timecode control over to C (from A) and D (from B) to scratch various samples in remix decks.

I intend to load the remix decks with various scratch samples, all 1.8 seconds long so that the start of the sample would always be at the same point in the timecode's rotation at 33rpm. So in essence have two samplers full of skipless cutting samples. I think they hold 64 each.

I have a Traktor Kontrol X1 for managing Decks A&B and I have a Kontrol F1 being shipped for managing the remix decks on C and D.

*the goal is to never have to touch the laptop/mouse

Presumably timecode would control all 4 sample channels in a remix deck at once so I would use the F1 to unmute the one sample that I want to scratch with while the other 3 play in a muted state.

I've seen one or two videos on YouTube claiming to have achieved this but with no details on the midi mapping etc.
    Any attempts I've made to map a midi function to swap timecode control from a track deck (A/B) to a remix deck (C/D) have failed.

I'd really just like to know if swapping timecode control between track decks and remix decks is possible.

Any help is much appreciated

Default Timecode & Remix Decks

This guy seems to have accomplished it by midi mapping a button to swap focus between decks A&C and B&D with another button midi mapped to enable relative mode.

Could this be combined into 1 button press for each side?

Okay, I think I've figured it out.

I was missing some Input routing;

Deck A & C inputs both have to be set to Channel 1 Left & Right

Deck B & D inputs both have to be set to Channel 2 Left & Right

Channel 1 and 2 being where you turntables are coming into your soundcard

Changing focus from A to C and from B to D now works.

I just have to tweak some things like making the remix decks samples play in continuous loops and stopping them when focus switches back to decks A or B