Midi Fighter 64 New Firmware For More Than 2 Banks

Talking Midi Fighter 64 New Firmware For More Than 2 Banks

Hello it has been 5 years since a firmware update on the 64. The Launchpad X has 8 banks of custom buttons. Is it possible that the Midifighter 64 could be updated to allow more banks beyond the 2?

Also, does anyone know if there is a way to reprogram the notes that each Midifighter button sends? The Launchpad X also allows this.

An appeal for more 64 love...
    I think the 64 is the best Midi Fighter because it opens up much more performance capabilities especially when performing melodies. Also, I think the Midi Fighter 64 is in some ways better than a launchpad (other than the lack of velocity) because the buttons allow for a super fast swiping technique. Fingers get stuck on the silicone pads a bit. Anyway, I think the Midi Fighter has a place in a studio with a Launchpad X and it would be great to see it stay supported and improved with some new features.

Lightbulb

I would also say the same! The current 64 is very basic and the Launchpadding community who do have 64s have been trying to get some cool Launchpad-only plugins and software to get extra functionality over it. (myself included)

I kinda wish DJTT has a full developer documentation for the 64 just like the Novation Launchpad Pro MK1 did, it opens so many doors and adds a lot more value to this 500$ tank.

I also wish to see a big MIDI Fighter (3D, 64, Twister, Spectra) refresh in the future, like USB-C, extra bank buttons on the side to the 64 like the 3D, Spectra and Twister did and custom colorways just like they did years years ago.