Using a Kontrol x1 to control loops and FX in Traktor whilst using timecode vinyl?
    Tech Convert

Default Using a Kontrol x1 to control loops and FX in Traktor whilst using timecode vinyl?

My Setup is as follows:

x 2 Technics 1210
    X 2 Traktor Timecode Vinyl
    Xone 23C Mixer (with inbuilt sound card)

connected to my mac with Traktor 3 Pro. I tend to just use 2 channels in Traktor for each vinyl, so reasonably simple setup.

I have just purchased a Kontrol x1 controller in the hope I can use it to navugate tracks/folders, and also easily set loops and control FXs which the XOne 23C doesnt have.

Are there any guides on this kind of setup as I cant seem to see any yet I am pretty sure it must be possible?

Any recomendations on mappings too would be appreciated. Thanks!

This should work out of the box. You may need to install the x1 driver if you haven't done so already.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    This should work out of the box. You may need to install the x1 driver if you haven't done so already.
    I was hoping that may be the case, but wasnt sure!

Do you know of any videos demoing this setup? Only ones I can find treat the X1 as a 2 deck controller, which I wont need to as will be using my timecode vinyl as that.

Thanks!

I don't know any videos showing the setup. But you can modify the (empty) stock mapping by overmapping the controls of the x1 that you don't need, except for the touchstripe.