gibson guitar with arcade buttons

Default gibson guitar with arcade buttons

arcade buttons catching on as musical performance tools

The Buckethead Signature Les Paul carries two red “arcade” style pushbutton kill switches to mute the output of the guitar

Linky
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey7k View Post
    arcade buttons catching on as musical performance tools

Linky
    ZOMFG

I hope this is no fake.

no, i got it from the official Gibson site Buckethead is nuts, leave it to him to ask for arcade buttons on his signature model lol
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Tech Wizard

Buckethead has been doing that for probably 10 years. Even though it's just a kill switch, he does some cool stuff with it - mostly as a pre-effects chain tremolo with a controllable frequency (since, you know, signal cuts out every time you press and comes back when you release ;p).

*big palm to the face

I love Buckethead, and never knew about the arcade guitar.

Tech Guru

well, technically he hasn't been using an arcade button, just the little square pushbutton switch you can get at radioshack (watch live videos or go see him live)... or at least thats how it was when I saw him. I actually found myself thinking, hmmm this would be application for arcade buttons haha.

does that gibson artist model feature the larger neck/headstock that buckethead uses on his guitars?