A&H xone k2 advanced led mapping in Traktor

Default A&H xone k2 advanced led mapping in Traktor

Hi everyone!

I have really hard question I think.
    I'm trying to map colour change from green to red on the same button.

Let me explain. Button M is mapped as play/pause for deck A. When loaded and paused is solid green, when play is on green start flashing. I also have mapped track end warning on the same button but in colour red. At the moment when warning is triggered red only flash once for a second. I want flashing green to change for flashing red and stay red when warning is triggered.

Hope this is understandable

Thanks in advance for any help

Traktor controller editor assignments have no conditional for being in 'track end' mode. The only way to have this triggered for LED is the OUT assignment 'Track End Warning' which doesn't blink. Sorry mate.

But: Instead of working with 'Track End Warning', you can work with the command 'Seek Position (OUT)', giving the LED a red colour as soon as for example 80% of the track has played (range: 0.8 to 1.0) as this command will continually be triggered once the range is reached. But the LED is going to flash green-red instead of OFF-red.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    Traktor controller editor assignments have no conditional for being in 'track end' mode. The only way to have this triggered for LED is the OUT assignment 'Track End Warning' which doesn't blink. Sorry mate.

But: Instead of working with 'Track End Warning', you can work with the command 'Seek Position (OUT)', giving the LED a red colour as soon as for example 80% of the track has played (range: 0.8 to 1.0) as this command will continually be triggered once the range is reached. But the LED is going to flash green-red instead of OFF-red.
    Thank you for replay!

Any chance you could show me how to map this function with some screen shoots from traktor? I'm not sure if I understand it correctly.
    In general to make any colour flashing I'm adding Beat phase to the same button with range 0.5 - 0.1 and invert.
    I did manage to use track end warning that works with flashing red. Problem I have is to swap flashing green (is assigned to play/pause) with flashing red.

I was thinking about some kind of modifier thet would allow flashing green to be on when track end warning is off or something like this.

I only know how to do it with one colour. But there is software out there that can accept an MIDI OUT message from Traktor and return it to Traktor as a MIDI IN message, which can help circumvent this limitation. I think it's called MIDI-Ox or MIDI-yoke (not sure).

The expert to ask about this is Stevan (Stewe) from DJTechTools. Sadly i have no experience with it. Maybe he is willing to point you in the right direction.