SL3 compatible with Traktor?

Default SL3 compatible with Traktor?

I'm getting a DVS setup soon, but can't decide on what to get. I know that the Audio8dj isn't compatible with SSL, but if the SL3 is compatible with Traktor, via ASIO4ALL or something, then all I would have to do is buy SL3 and some Traktor Timecodes and be set to go with either (I already own TSP)...?
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

My vote: Ditch the Serato idea and concentrate on your Traktor setup my young brother. You can't use traktor timecodes with serato, or vice versa, as they use different coding and signals etc. There are a few serato users in here, and all power to them, but i think you'll enjoy a lot more support and advice if you go down the Traktor road.
    Merry Xmas mate
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Uh, you have TSP but you don't have a DVS system yet? If you already have TSP there's no point in getting Serato as well.
    @Twumpy

thanks... yeah it was just a thought. SSL and Traktor seem to attract different crowds. SSL seems to be for people who want to do most mixing externally, while Traktor being a more complicated program altogether with internal effects, 4 decks, MIDI, etc. Im quite computer savvy, so i think Traktor will be the right choice for me.
    have a good one
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

just ditched serato for traktor. no turning back man traktor FTW, especially for DVS
    Durty Harry
    13" Macbook Pro, Numark TTXUSB, Vestax VMC002XLU (upgraded to cf-pcv crossfader,) Vestax PMC-05 PRO III, Audio 4 DJ, Kontrol X1, Traktor Scratch Duo. -----WWW.LABWERXDJS.NET-----