Cover Art in Traktor Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cover Art in Traktor Pro

Does anyone know why i'm getting cover art showing up in the deck itself but not in the browser on Tpro?

Pretty annoying. I've ticked 'show cover art' in 'browser details'.

It's just my itunes library that seems to not show the art in the browser.

Thing is I use my itunes library to organise all my music playlists.

Cheers in advance for any knowledge

Nice one and happy holidays :-)
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Not sure if this will help you mate but i've found that if you make sure you mp3's are tagged with 2.4 and have either jpegs or gifs as the cover art, not bmps, you should have no problems with art not showing up.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

also files that have had their covers tagged in itunes store their pictures in the itunes database and not in the mp3's themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    also files that have had their covers tagged in itunes store their pictures in the itunes database and not in the mp3's themselves.
    But what is odd is that the artwork is showing up in the little thumbnail in the deck but just not in the browser tree.

So traktor is seeing the music has artwork but just not in the browser

Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

So I have to create a playlist in traktor, ie a traktor playlist and then drag the tunes from the itunes playlist into that crate.

Then the artwork shows up in the browser as well as in the deck itself.

That's a bit of an unnecessary ball ache no?

did you ever find a fix for this? i have the same exact problem.

Don't think there is one... It's a ball ache imo. But yeah i'm having to drag them in Traktor. Even more annoying is there is no duplication detection so you can't select all and drag them in as you will get duplicates... it's annoying

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

There were complaints from users that the iTunes node was slow so NI removed the ability to show Cover Art in the iTunes node.

it's surely not as slow as having to make two sets of playlists??

I agree there should be a way to implement cover art in the itunes "node" without bringing the system to its knees.

If Serato can [now] do it, surely NI can, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast