syncing 'the drop'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default syncing 'the drop'

i've been working my way through the site and wondered if when on loop mode(2.5 tsi) if i have all 4 decks looping and want to release them all is it as simple as pressing the loop button or buttons which would be lit underneath the length shortening/lengthening knobs and they will automatically swing in together?.i can't test this at the mo so am hoping someone can advise.

Tech Mentor

anyone?

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You'd need to code a button to do something like that. But you can do it on your keyboard. Something like hit "Z" and all decks go to Loop Off
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Resorting to Bome's again than?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

whaqt is it with people o here and bomes

Not even on Bome. I just meant on your physical keyboard, not that complicated, nor in need of Bome.

What is it with people here and Bome's? Well, it's fucking powerful and can allow you to do things that are mindblowing when you dig in deep enough. Modifiers are great, and much better than Pages before it, but really, Bome's just allows you so much more flexibility and power.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

When people need to resort to bome's, you just know there's an epic fail to the controller.

Nah, to be serious, Bome's is a great way of tweaking your VCI to a great exponent. If I was in need of it, I'd be tweaking it to hell and back, just for the fun of it.

Bome's can be cool, but before starting out with it, you need to check whether you really need it or not.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Guru

Im not being a dick but im the only person on here who seems to be able to answer hallf the midi questions on here look though the forums. Im just wondering if there is sumthing im missing with bomes

We're not dogging you around Tom.

Bome's is short for Bome's MIDI translator.
    It's an app that enables you to combine Traktor or Ableton (or whatever sound app)-handling through MIDI.

So one MIDI message can mean too many things to list.

I can guarantee you're not the only one able to answer half the questions on MIDI.

Regardless, like Tekki said, it's a MIDI translator. It takes any incoming message and spits out whatever you want it to. It makes super knobs relatively easy to program and tweak, and makes really simple controllers become massively powerful, depending on your level of patience and your imagination.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast