Having Lots of Headphone Cueing Problems :(
    Tech Convert

Default Having Lots of Headphone Cueing Problems :(

I just recently recieved a VCI-100 SE from here. I have it hooked up to traktor pro. Internally mixed. I;m not really experienceing any latency issues at all using it straight with my ASIo4 all but i cant Cue and prelisten at all. So i know i need a sound card.

I bought a M-Audio Fast Track USB but i found out i cant do shit with that cause it only has 2 RCA out/ins.

My question is if i spend the 100 dollars once i take it back to get the Audio 2 DJ sounds card will i be able to headphone cue/prelisten with that card ??? It doesnt look like it has many outputs or anything at all. It comes with RCA adapters ???

I dont have any crazy monitors, Just my Logitech PC speakers with a sub. So basically i'm just wondering if i can headphone cue with the audio 2 DJ and have the master playing through my PC speakers. They dont have any RCA hookups just the basic Stereo headphone jack.

did u check ur output routings in traktor? this soundcard should do it´s work for ur bedroom. go to ur output routings and select 3/4 for monitor and 1/2 for master. also u can get urself an adapter from rca to jack for ur speakers...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

the M-Audio Fast Track USB has 4 RCA outs.

just plug in your stereo in there, your headphones into the headphonejack on the front, get the right outs in traktor and it should work like a charme.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Convert

The M-Audio Fast Track USB only has 2 RCA outs !!!!! I'm looking at one red and one white. That is it on the back for connections. In traktor the only options i have are 1 and 2. There is no 3 or 4 to split the audio. Thats the problem i am having.

And i have already gotten the stereo jack to RCA adapter so i can finally get sound from the PC speakers but no headphone cueing at all.

okay. i just digged deeper and it seems like u can´t use that one with traktor for cueing. i thought i read m-audio fast track pro but u just have the fast track usb sorry for. maybe u should just get urself the audio dj 2. mad props for native´s soundcards! good luck man!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.