Someone stole my mix - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Look at those pants. God damn. This guy is the biggest poser/loser I've seen in a while.
    Hercules Steel Controller
    Native Instrument Audio 2

Yups, every once in a while someone like that tries it again.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

they're for sneaking in underaged midget girlfriends. one in each leg.

Tech Guru

I remember the days of wearing those pants, the white gloves, bracelets, etc. Of course I was 15, but it was good times. Right now, I feel like a person reflecting on the bell bottoms they found in their closet.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

hahah are those parachute pants?!...funny how fashion acceptance takes shape... & ME smack talking on someones pants...after going threw high school rocking the skin tight jeans in ARIZONA, class of '04...before the excepted label of "metrosexual" allowed them...

my typical day,
    random bro: "hey dude, why you warin' my sisters jeans! har-har"
    me: "oh she tore mine rippin'em off! hah well tell her i said, wwwhats up! ;D"

I was a dude all the bro guys hated (specifically cause how i dressed) but all there hot girl friends would date&hook up with.
    Last edited by LiveFastStephen; 12-31-2009 at 05:07 PM.

LoLz...

Why do I keep hearing all Denis Leary's jokes about pants... Bellbottoms, pants that are worn too low etc.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFastStephen View Post
    hahah are those parachute pants?!...funny how fashion acceptance takes shape... & ME smack talking on someones pants...after going threw high school rocking the skin tight jeans in ARIZONA, class of '04...before the excepted label of "metrosexual" allowed them...

my typical day,
    random bro: "hey dude, why you warin' my sisters jeans! har-har"
    me: "oh she tore mine rippin'em off! hah well tell her i said, wwwhats up! ;D"

I was a dude all the bro guys hated (specifically cause how i dressed) but all there hot girl friends would date&hook up with.
    lmfao!, this thread went from a potential case of plagiarized work to a regretfully nostalgic look at fashion. I think I still have my parachute pants somewhere!

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Denis Leary? my jokes are original! iv got years of experience, i did mention i moved to Arizona? the only thing those guys ever had on me was an extra chromosome!

LoLz!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567