How To Use the Midifighter Menu Mode (Classic & Pro only) - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    just flashed mine with the hex the internal function on the four banks menu is now available and the fx hold function works now love this mapping even more now

ive flashed it with uploading the hex file to the midifighter updater and it was successful. imported the tsi file for the instant gratification but cant seem to get 4 banks mode working..... do i have to go into menu mode.. if so.. kinda new to that.. i cant seem to get 4 banks working. any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by tenderheart83 View Post
    ive flashed it with uploading the hex file to the midifighter updater and it was successful. imported the tsi file for the instant gratification but cant seem to get 4 banks mode working..... do i have to go into menu mode.. if so.. kinda new to that.. i cant seem to get 4 banks working. any help would be great
    read the 1st post of this thread, particularly point 5.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Works great with my vci 100. Great job as usual guy's . Took me a few times but everything worked great on my mac . You must follow ALL instructions and make sure your in 4 banks internal mode then it works great .And if I can do it anyone can I am sort of tech illiterate
    MBP13",TSP,S4,F1,2TT,ABELTON 8 SUITE,PRO TOOLS 9.(Music Is My Solice)

Can someone please tell me where to find the Midi-fighter readme file? I downloaded the latest firmware and it doesn't contain the readme file. Thanks.

Tech Student

Default Dylzzie

i'm having a problem with the echo frezze buttton on my midifighter when i press it it mutes the track it does this three times in a row and then the fourth time it works ??

reimport the tsi twice with the big import button then restart traktor? that fixes 95% of FX problems with DJTT mappings.

@rusty, what information do you need? most of it's in stickies on this forum anyway.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    reimport the tsi twice with the big import button then restart traktor? that fixes 95% of FX problems with DJTT mappings.

@rusty, what information do you need? most of it's in stickies on this forum anyway.
    Well I found the readme in an older firmware zip file. Specifically I was looking for the required specifications for linear and rotary POTs that will work via the expansion pins. So far all that I have been able to find on this forum is that they should be 10k.

Hey guys, my midifighter won't go into update mode or this mode. I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by HotFieryTech View Post
    Hey guys, my midifighter won't go into update mode or this mode. I need help!
    We just noticed a small bug with the recent batch of PCBs. To enter Menu Mode please:

1. Plug your controller in
    2. Hold down the top left button
    3. Jump the reset pins on the bottom of the board. (step 3 in this thread: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17824)

Umm...I can't exit menu mode. The button flashes, and I can pound on it all day, but the it seems to not be working. Any answers? Ideas?
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast