Someone stole my mix
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Someone stole my mix

Someone named DJ Chaos D is passing around my latest mix, "Amorous", as his own. He is calling the mix "letting go" and i can guarantee you that he did not fucking do that mix. You can peep the original here along with a tracklisting. Needless to say, i'm a little pissed about this. If anyone has any information on this cat, let me know. Thanks and much love.

-Damien

soundcloud.com/damien1138/amorous
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Someone named DJ Chaos D is passing around my latest mix, "Amorous", as his own. He is calling the mix "letting go" and i can guarantee you that he did not fucking do that mix. You can peep the original here along with a tracklisting. Needless to say, i'm a little pissed about this. If anyone has any information on this cat, let me know. Thanks and much love.

-Damien

soundcloud.com/damien1138/amorous
    Yo! This is DJ Chaos D! Thanks for the mix! and special thanks for that link! Now I know the tracklist! Peace!

jeez, that sucks. why are there so many poser wannabe djs? hope you find him and sort it out.
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Epsy, this is no teh funneh!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

they say "imitation is the greatest compliment" but in the creative world it's just sad.

Tech Guru

I believe this is your culprit:

Excuse me while I go piss my pants.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

we should all join his myspace or facebook and give him shit for being a fake .

is he really blowing a whistle??? how 1990s.

Tech Mentor

Some people are so sad. How did you find your mix on his cloud?

Tech Guru

I'm sorry, hold on. The guys aliases include Chaos D, Andrew Spinella, and Chaos Dragoon?. No offense to candy kids/plur preachers/ravers/etc, but I'd say you already won the war Damien lol. Even in my raving hay days, I never was guilty of handles and pictures that cheesy.

Here's another great tidbit if you don't believe me:

WHAATTAHHH!

Alright, I'll stop being an asshole and move along lol. Cheer up dude, chances are if he had to steal a mix to show talent, it's not there to begin with

Theres a special place in hell for dicks like that, and he's next in line for the pineapple, right after hitler.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast